Calm Balm - The Physic Garden
With the gentle & uplifting scents of Bergamot, Mandarin & Cedarwood in a moisturising base of Shea Butter with Passionflower & Lemon balm. A natural, vegan balm, with a gentle scent.
Use anytime & allow yourself to relax with the soothing scent.
To apply, it can be placed on pulse points and used as a massage balm.
All Natural Ingredients, Nothing Nasty. Free from Bee Products, Gluten, Dairy, Nuts & Seeds.
For Ages 2 years & up.
Natural Calm Balm:
- Natural Ingredients
- Free From Petroleum Jelly, Paraffins, Alcohol & Beeswax
- All Natural Ingredients
- Naturopathically Formulated
- Contains Mandarin, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Passionflower & Lemon Balm
- Handmade in Melbourne
- Certified Cruelty-Free (tested on humans, not animals)
Size: 50 g
Olive Oil infused with Lemon Balm* & Passionflower*, Shea Butter*, Candelilla wax, Essential oils (Mandarin, Bergamot & Cedarwood) (*Certified Organic Ingredient)
Shea Butter - Organic & high in Vitamin E, it moisturises skin & glides on like butter.
Mandarin & Bergamot - Both uplifting & soothing scents.
Cedarwood - Grounding and calming scent.
Passionflower & Lemon Balm - Traditionally used to relax and reduce anxiety.
This product contains essential oils ~ and is not suitable for those trying to conceive, or during pregnancy. We recommend the use of this product for:
- Those having a break trying to conceive
- Gifts for intended parents
- Gifts for egg donors after egg pick up
- Gifts for surrogates after birth.
***Disclaimer: Aromatherapy should be avoided during trying to conceive and pregnancy. We recommend consulting your professional qualified aromatherapist practitioner for further information on the use of aromatherapy.